- On 18 January 1937, Karl Friedrich Haubrich founds a wholesale business for radio equipment, electronic consumer goods and accessories under the company name of Karl Friedrich Haubrich.
- The growing company achieves a turnover of a million German marks for the first time.
- In June 1968, a subsidiary is established in the Netherlands.
- On 13 October 1973, ElectronicPartner is established by Edgar and Hartmut Haubrich as a buying group, a subsidiary of the Karl Friedrich Haubrich wholesale business with 34 specialty retailers.
- The MEDIMAX brand gets its start with the first store in Bocholt-Rhede.
- On 23 August 1991, ElectronicPartner International is established.
- On 1 August 1993, ElectronicPartner Austria is established.
- Business starts in Switzerland.
- In January 2012, the European economic interest group E-Square is founded.
- In October 2012, an interest in notebooks-billiger.de is purchased.
- 30 year anniversary of comTeam
- In August 2015, ElectronicPartner increases its capital interest in Sparhandy GmbH from 2013 to achieve a majority interest.