The ElectronicPartner buying group kept up its…
Which documents should I submit with my application?
- a persuasive cover letter
- a clearly organised CV
- copies of transcripts, certificates, etc.
How can I apply?
- only via the link in the job advertisement
- please do not send your application by mail (this cannot be returned)
How long does the application process take?
- we keep the application process as compact as possible
- you will immediately receive confirmation that your application has been submitted
- you will receive further feedback (denial or invitation to an interview) within two weeks
Which file format is appropriate for submitting my application?
- clear labelling - this makes it easier for us to process and nothing gets lost
- size of the entire application documentation is limited to 10 MB
Can I apply for a different position after I have received a denial?
- Of course. If your profile did not match our needs in one specific case, you can still apply for other positions in our company.
Is it possible to contact my potential future colleagues during the application process?
- Please send specific questions regarding an ongoing application to the Human Resources department
- They will coordinate with the respective department to respond
ElectronicPartner also has subsidiaries abroad. Can I also work at other locations within the context of my responsibilities?
- ElectronicPartner does not have a specific job rotation programme
- But if your specific responsibilities require close cooperation with one of our national organisations, individualised solutions are possible
What benefits does ElectronicPartner offer employees?
- Trust-based working hours with a possibility of a hybrid work method
- Fair salary
- Job-related training opportunities
- Company health management
- Company pension including capital-forming benefits
- Grants to meals in our in-house canteen
- free water dispensers
- Employee discounts including corporate benefits
- Fast commuting connections and free parking spaces for employees
- Discounts on public transport tickets
- Cooperation with TALINGO EAP – an anonymous advisory service for private, as well as professional and psychological, health-related concerns
What are the working hour options at ElectronicPartner?
- At our headquarters in Düsseldorf, trust-based working hours apply at ElectronicPartner.